Monday, June 5, 2017

Welcome to Emily's Entertainment Feed!

Hi, my name is Emily and I am here writing this blog because of my passion for the entertainment industry. For as long as I can remember I have always been fascinated by the arts and did everything I could to be involved whether it be acting, dancing, or even producing my own content. For me, keeping up with current events in the industry is really important because it's an industry that's always evolving. With this blog I plan to look at what's happening in the industry from things like the rise of Netflix and the effect this might have on films and television, to more specific issues like representation. Also, I know I am always looking for recommendations of what to see or to look out for, so I will also be giving some advice on what I think is worth checking out. So grab your bucket of popcorn and enjoy my exploration of all things entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bold Type

One of my favorite shows that premiered this summer is The Bold Type . I hadn’t really heard too much about the show prior to its premiere,...