Friday, July 7, 2017

What to Watch: July Edition

In my previous post, I told you what to binge watch on Netflix this summer. I thought I could add to that with a list of movies and TV summer premieres to see in July.

Movies to see:

  • Baby Driver (June 28)
  • Despicable Me 3 (June 30) 
  • The House (June 30)
  • Spider-man Homecoming (July 7)
  • War for the Planet of the Apes (July 14)
  • Wish Upon (July 14)
  • Dunkirk (July 21)
  • Girls Night (July 21)
  • Atomic Blonde (July 28)
  • An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power (July 28)

Television shows premiering in July:

  • The Defiant Ones (HBO July 9)
  • Candy Crush (CBS July 9)
  • MLB All-star Game Game (Fox July 11)
  • The Fosters (Freeform July 11)
  • Suits (USA July 12)
  • Game of Thrones (HBO July 16)
  • Impractical Jokers (truTV July 18)
  • Teen Wolf (MTV July 30)

When it came to deciding which TV shows to list, I went with what friends have recommended or ads/commercials I've been seeing. 

I would love to hear any other recommendations you guys may have. I'll add them to the list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bold Type

One of my favorite shows that premiered this summer is The Bold Type . I hadn’t really heard too much about the show prior to its premiere,...